Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien

Hello non-existent readers! I have nothing to write about because I feel that I am too boring compared to all of the other amazing bloggers out there.

I could share some music maybe..

Lately my music choices have been love-soaked oldies with that dusty kind of tone to them. Get what I'm sayin'? The ones where just by listening to the silence before the music starts you know it's a classic.

Did that make any sense? I think not.

Louis Armstrong, Edith Piaf, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and Sarah Vaughan = Good stuff.

Marlon Brando, Vivien Leigh, Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Cary Grant, Clark Gable, Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn = AMAZING

Pictures aren't loading so they'll be here soon.


Like tomorrow, evening...night...maybe Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment