Saturday, March 14, 2009



Todaayy I took pictures and threw out old clothes.


You know it's that time of month...when you clean.


Here's an accidental picture of my arm!


(Had it on timer but I tried to adjust the strap and it clicked, which scared and disappointed me simultaneously)







My brother's birthday was on Wednesday and that was followed by my friend's birthday. Two parties in a row aren't very easy on your math test study plans.


Also I got my hair did, it looks nice in my opinion..

Well that's the only opinion I take into account when it comes to my hair so, hawhaw.




Here's my muse:



Not so much on her anti-immigrant, homophobic, anti-islam and anti-interracial relationship attitude...but more so on her look.




1 comment:

  1. oops, i forgot to mention that it was brigitte bardot.

    well there you go.

    ReplyDelete